Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Recent Favourites.



Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray by Skindanavia, this has been amazing for banishing the cake face effect. The winter winds have completely thrown off the texture of my skin and nothing sits right unless I give it a quick spritz of this. For a flawless effect, spray after foundation and powder, using the same powder brush just pat over any wet areas to smooth out the skin. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, a little bit of luxury I have added to my skin care to give that extra bit of moisture. Cold winds have caused a lot of dehydration around my eyes and tops of my cheeks and this has just helped maintain that moisture. Cargo Blu_Ray Powder #20, this isn't by any means an amazing powder but I have been choosing this over any other pressed powder in my collection. The colour matches me well for now and sits comfortably on the skin. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 'Exposed', an extremely versatile colour that matches every look and any occasion. I love neutral pink slightly brown blushes. Benefit Dallas and M.A.C Sunbasque are a few others in that similar colour range. Really great for a whole variety of skin tones. Motives Essentials Brow Palette, includes two shades a clear wax. I love this palette for my brows, since changing my hair colour my beloved Thunder Brow Cake was getting much too warm. This palette is the perfect shade and I love how versatile it is too. I did a brow make over and a beauty pageant over the weekend and this suited a whole variety of hair colours and skin colours. Hurraw! Early Grey Lip Balm, organic, vegan and smells quite nice too. I picked these up from iHerb along with another in Root Beer for my boyfriend. Root Beer smells much tastier but they both feel quite nice on the lips. A cute novelty I have been enjoying. Lancome Hypnose Mascara, I recieved this as a gift from my training in Melbourne. I can really understand the Lancome Mascara hype now. For years I was an avid user of the BiFacil and not much else but this has got to be one of the best mascaras I have tried. I have decently lengthened lashes but they lack a curl and most mascaras will make the lashes droop. This holds a wonderful curl and gives the right amount of volume and length.


For any other updates don't forget to follow me on Social Media!

Motives Cosmetics: thily
Instagram: thilytran
Facebook: thilytranmua
Email: thilymua [at] gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment my blog.
Don't forget to follow if you enjoyed your time here today!